Its experienced legal professionals consult and represent clients throughout South Africa on all aspects of employment in the country. Working on a retainer basis
Given how volatile the labour market is in South Africa, the value and importance of accessible, qualified, and experienced labour specialists cannot be overstated. This becomes even more pertinent in difficult economic times when many companies cannot justify the expense of employing such legal professionals on a full-time basis.
Our unique retainer model enables us to partner with you and become your trusted advisors as and when specific labour needs arise. We take care of your labour matters, leaving you to focus on delivering on your core business mandate.
Our Services we offer
What we do
- Representation at the CCMA and Bargaining Councils
- Advice and support on all legislation, Bargaining Council terms, and disciplinary matters and procedures
- Drafting of required documents, policies, notices, and employment contracts
- Facilitating and chairing of disciplinary hearings, appeals, and private arbitrations
- Poor work performance, ill health, incapacity, and retrenchment consultations
- Restructuring, and transfer and wage negotiations
- Union and strike consultations; and
- Use of our boardrooms and meeting rooms in respect of our services
Landline: 010 5000 774
Fax: 010 5000 773
AMR Building 3, 09 Concorde Road East, Bedfordview, 2007